Five reasons to join the EVCC
If you are a business selling or installing EV home chargepoints, you should join the Code to:
1. Show homeowners you are serious about offering high standards of consumer protection
2. Stand out from your competitors
3. Show manufacturers and suppliers you are a serious business dedicated to high standards
4. Access the latest guidance and model documents, making technical and legal compliance straightforward
5. Be listed on the EVCC website, increasing your exposure and attracting potential customers to you.
Using the EVCC logo gives your consumers confidence!
In joining EVCC you are agreeing to comply with the high standards it sets out, giving your consumers added peace of mind and the reassurance that they will get:
• a quality product that will fit their needs
• a contract that is compliant with all relevant legal provisions
• an installation that complies with the IET’s Code of Practice; and
• access to REAL’s ADR approved dispute resolution process, should there be any issues which you have been unable to resolve yourselves.